Michael Banks Capsule Collection
British photo-artist Michael Banks is widely credited with creating some of the most exciting and unique artwork in today’s modern art scene. His website is considered a barometer of trend-setting contemporary photography.
His highly original and innovative abstract photo-art has led to collaborations with Art Consultants, Interior Designers and Gallerists, with his art being specified for high-profile international Hospitality, Leisure, Corporate and Residential interiors. His art has been featured extensively in the international art & design press.
Further information about Michael Banks and his collections: www.michaelbanksart.com
Abstract Art Collection
Organic Art Collection
Style Art Collection
EVGUARD. EXTRAORDINARY PRODUCT PERFORMANCE. GUARANTEED.
What is EVA Interlayer?
EVA is a lucent interlayer made of ethylene-vinyl acetate which is placed in between two glass layers during the process of glass foliation, the production of laminated safety glass (LSG).
„ Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works“.
What is so Special About EVGUARD?
Recently, Wolfen EVGUARD is the first choice premium thermosetting interlayer available in the market for industrial glass manufacture and laminated polymers. Compared to competitive EVA products and cast resins EVGUARD is tridimensionally curable. The product does not contain any plasticizers and is heat-resisting afterwards its hardening. This means it can not be melted on by subsequent heat conduction.
EVGUARD. EXTRAORDINARY CHARACTERISTICS. GUARANTEED.
What are the Unique EVGUARD Characteristics?
By the use of InsertTec products you may grant glass as your favorite building material any important effective long-term characteristic regarding design and safety:
- Thanks to its excellent adherence and tridimensional curability EVGUARD is fully compatible with a wide range of glass inserts which grants a great scope for design in manifold shapes and colours.
- EVGUARD may be stocked economically and easily shipped without consideration of any special requirement.
- EVGUARD is applicable for manifold and simple processing in conventional ovens for lamination as well as per autoclaving.
- EVGUARD performance tests according to strict European and American engineer standards guarantee excellent quality regarding solidity, temperature resistance, humidity resistance (also at naked kerbs), yellowing resistance toward UV radiation, durability (also of the inserts) as well as long-term resistance, even under extreme environmental impacts.
- By reason of the high stability and resistance EVGUARD grants the bearing glass, it widely prevents breakage.
- In the unlikely case of breakage EVGUARD reduces damages to persons or property by conglutination of the glass components with the EVA interlayer.
- Owing to its thermal stability EVGUARD is of low flammability.
- EVGUARD features premium optical and transparent qualities in consideration of light transmission.
- EVGUARD filters off ultra violet radiation and thereby protects from UV light.
- EVGUARD may serve as translucent glass blinds.
- By reason of the sound-absorbing impact of the interlayer, EVGUARD is an efficient noise protection.
INSERTTEC. GREAT PRODUCTS AND RELIABLE EXPERTISE FOR INTELLIGENT GLASS DESIGN.
BBB InsertTec GmbH is the exclusive distributor of EVGUARD interlayer patented by Folienwerk Wolfen GmbH in central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Iceland). As an officially licensed partner of Wolfen of course we have all of the design and functional inserts in store and may support you with our full technical know-how for the efficient processing of the glass interlayer and further materials. As a result you can fully apply yourself to your creative job.
If required, we are pleased to support you with an extensive project coordination and to share in your planning and arrangement with our experienced partners. Just contact us.
You have requests regarding the certification of our EVA interlayer, technical requests or requests on other unanswered topics? Do not hesitate to contact us.